There is clearly a need for the accountant to provide more than “agency services” acting purely as intermediary between the client and the various government agencies. Whilst these services are important our view is that acting purely as agent performs a somewhat negative (post event) function and is often not seen by the client as truly cost effective.
We believe strongly in establishing and developing close working relationships with our clients within a supportive advisory framework. In addition to pure accountancy, and taxation matters we offer a broad spectrum of services, expertise and advice in the following areas including:
- Accountancy and Taxation
- Management Consultancy and Business Planning
- Business Plans and Proposals to Lenders
- Payroll Management and VAT
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax Planning and Advice
- Investments and Pensions (via our Associates)